- This event has passed.
Parenting Workshop Session 5
November 5, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Helping Children Cooperate: Here’s what you will learn
- Cooperating means working together.
- Children can be responsible for some of their own problems
- You and your child can talk together and solve problems.
Family meetings help families enjoy each other and solve problems together.
Receive a certificate for participating when you complete all five sessions.
- Cash or credit card accepted.
- You can register for the 5 sessions prior to the class. Get a valuable parenting book The Parent’s Handbook for FREE when you pay for all 5 sessions.
- Court mandated parents are welcome.
Instituto Latino Life Coaching
Parenting and Personal Life Coach
For more information, call (310)763-0260